HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

January 21, 2011

LONELINESS






Out through those window panes
Bearing deep all my pains .
  I stalked about the silence of gloom
                                         A brooding silence ,that never bloomed                                                         
Fierce gusts of wind had died
Ominous sky, but gently cried
Gently blowed,the cooling breeze
Reaching me,not with peace
Murmering blindly in my ears
Melancholy heared all these years
The cooling breeze ,the drops of rain
I know surely are in vain
Out through those window panes
   Bearing deep all my pains
            I watched me night out of sight
And more the rose with his light
Deep from the hush of stillness
I watched him with a dullness
Painting the sky ,in crimson red
making bright ,for grand  buds
Lonely i stand dumb and dead
My silence can only answer
No light of splendor .
no light of hope
Can ever shine deep inside
In the shadows of my loneliness ....

1 comment:

HAVE A NICE DAY HAVE A NICE DAY

Web Builder